Coach Katie is a fan-made episode of Robotboy that focuses on Katie Jones
Janet Wolfgang has been asked by Clyde to spend a week with her to try out his new jungle sauna, so, she has Katie Jones takes over her dodgeball team, and drives Gus and Lola and the other players insane with her ultra-competitiveness. In between practice, she and Tommy and Robotboy try to recover state of the art animatronic animals and a neon-style gas from Dr. Kamikazi.
- Katie Jones
- Tommy Turnbull
- Janet Wolfgang
- Dr. Kamikazi
- Lola Mbola
- Gus Turner
- Katie: There's no "I" in team.
- Gus: And there's no fun in dodgeball.
- Lola: Not with her hogging the ball.
- Tommy: Kate, the team wanted me to talk to you about your... coaching technique.
- Katie: What about my coaching technique? Am I acting better than Janet?
- Tommy: That's the point, too much technique, not enough coach.
- Katie: What does that mean?
- Tommy: They just want to have fun, Katie.
- Katie: Winning is fun, Tommy.
- Tommy: See, that's your tomboy attitude talking!
- Katie: Well, I am the tomboy kid.
- Tommy: Well, you don't have the sympathy that Janet Wolfgang usually does. Has it ever occured to you that maybe you should let the kids do this on their own every once in a while?
- Katie: Gee, I never thought of that.
(the ending at the sauna)
- Tommy: You know, Clyde, putting in a sauna into the jungle was a fabulous idea.
- Clyde: I knew the hot springs would make a great spot for it. Ah.
- Katie: My bikini is screaming. (sighs in relief)
- Throughout most of this episode, Katie spends the episode wearing her sports bra and jean shorts.
- Katie loves cupcakes.