The Good, The Bad, and The Bikini is a fan-made episode of Robotboy that focuses on Lola with the idea written by Vestonbruno3.
A mean teenage girl who goes by the name of Belinda the Bikini Banisher is threatening to ban all swimsuits and women's clothing that exposes the belly and navel. Lola will not take kind to this and wants to battle her. They would battle at noon on the beach, the only problem is, Lola's never worn a bikini before, so, she would need advice from the lifeguard as well as some training from Tommy's PE Teacher, Janet Wolfgang.
The episode starts with
- Tommy Turnbull
- Lola Mbola
- Belinda the Bikini Banisher (antagonist)
- Female Lifeguard
- Ambassador Mbola
- PE Teacher (Janet Wolfgang)
- Lola: Leave the swimwear alone and nobody gets stripped!
- Belinda: Oh yeah? Make me!
- Lola: You know what Tommy, I love this two piece swimsuit. I think I'll spend the rest of my life wearing this type of bathing suit whenever I go to the beach.
- This is the only time so far that Lola has ever been seen wearing a bikini.
- The title of the episode is a pun on the classic Clint Eastwood movie's title, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly." In fact, the music during the showdown at noon on the beach was actually the theme for "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" arranged here by Hans Helewaut.
- This is one of the few episodes where Gus doesn't appear with Tommy and Lola.
- It is revealed that Lola enjoys listening to coaches, lifeguards, or even police officers blowing whistles.