The Tragic Ghoul Bus is a Halloween fan story written by ArthurEngine.
- The title is a pun on the Scholastic educational book series and its animated TV adaptation, The Magic School Bus.
- This story contains numerous references to The Magic School Bus besides the title.
- Oliver begging for the bus trip to be gentle and safe, causing Tommy, Lola, Perry, Krystal and Melanie to say *insert conditions here* "No way!" is like Arnold begging "Please, let this be a normal field trip!" with Wanda (in the original) or Dorothy Ann (in the sequel) saying "With the Frizz?" and everyone else chiming in "No way!
- In addition, Oliver's quote "I knew I should've stayed in my country!" is based on Arnold's catchphrase "I knew I should've stayed home today!"
- Krystal used Dorothy Ann's catchphrase "According to my research..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.